For 6 people. Preparation time: 60 min. Cooking time: 10 min.
- 2 large bunches of watercress
- 25 cl crème fraiche
- 2 leaves of gelatine
- 25 cl milk
- Salt and pepper
- Wash the watercress and removes the leaves form the stalks
- Add the leaves to a pan of boiling water for 2-3 mins remove and drain
- Dissolve the gelatine in the milk
- Using a food processor or blender mix the milk, watercress, crème fraiche and parsley — check the seasoning.
- Pour into ramekins and chill in the fridge.
- Lovely to eat with a prawn salad