- 1 bunch Basil
- 1 bunch mint
- 1 bunch parsley, flat leaf if possible
- 6 spring onions
- 6-8 radishes
- Feta cheese
- Walnuts or toasted almonds
- Olive oil
- Lemon juice and zest
- Bread (any flat bread)
- Thoroughly wash all herbs to remove any grit.
- Finely chop all the herbs.
- Dice radishes.
- Cut Feta cheese into bite-size cubes.
- Arrange all ingredients on serving dish.
- Scatter over the fresh herbs and lemon zest.
- Then squeeze the lemon juice over the vegetables and drizzle over some olive oil.
- Serve with warm flat bread.