Creamy Mushroom Sauce
For 2-4 people
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 15g butter
- 1 onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and crushed
- 225g mushrooms, wiped and sliced
- 150ml dry white wine
- 150ml crème fraÃ®che
- 1 tbsp freshly chopped parsley
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Heat the oil and butter in a frying pan and add the onion. Cook the onion until softened but not coloured.
- Add the garlic and the mushrooms and cook for 3-4 minutes until the mushrooms are soft but have not released their juices.
- Add the wine and reduce by half.
- Stir in the crème fraÃ®che and parsley and heat through.
- Season to taste.