- 1 onion, chopped finely
- 2 fat cloves garlic
- 1 small chunk of fresh ginger
- Rapeseed oil
- Two tablespoons of the curry paste, or more to taste
- One can coconut milk
- 250 ml stock
- 1 tbs thai fish sauce
- Head of broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 med aubergine
- French beans or any other veg you fancy
- 1 potato, chopped into cubes
- 1 green pepper, in small strips
- 200g of cashew nuts
- Small bunch of coriander
- 2 Kaffir leaves
- Thai basil
- Juice of half a lime
- Salt and pepper
- Cook the onions, and garlic in a little oil until translucent.
- Add the chopped ginger then curry paste and cook for a couple of minutes.
- Add in the diced potatoes and then add in the coconut milk, continue to cook.
- Add in some of the stock maybe 100 ml, you can always add more.
- Add the rest of the vegetables.
- Pop in the kaffir leaves and leave to simmer for about 30 mins.
- Add in the cashew nuts.
- Garnish with fresh coriander and lime.