For 6 people. Preparation time: 30 min. Cooking time: 15 min
- 2 litres of mussels
- 4 tomatoes
- 1 glass dry white wine
- Breadcrumbs (optional)
- Olive oil
- 1 onion
- Thoroughly wash the mussles (discard any broken or open ones).
- Finely chop the onions, parsley and tomatoes.
- In a pan melt some butter and oil together and gently sauté the onions and tomatoes for about 5 mins add the mussels pop on a lid and leave until the mussels are all open.
- Add the breadcrumbs now if using.
- Serve in bowls with parsley sprinkled over them.