Scallops On A Bed Of Leeks
For 4 people
- 20 scallops
- 8 small leeks washed and sliced
- 100 g butter
- 1 small bunch of chives - finely chopped
- 1 lemon
- Melt 50 g of the butter and gently cook the sliced leeks.
- When they are soft remove from the pan and keep warm.
- Melt the remaining butter and cook the scallops - this will only take about 1 minute on each side (until they are slightly coloured)
- Remove from the pan.
- To serve place scallops on a bed of the leeks and garnish with a squeeze of lemon and some of the chopped chives.
- Eat immediately.