Salmon With Cider
Cooking time: 30 min. Cooking time: 30 min
- 2 large fillets of salmon (organic best but not essential)
- 400 ml of dry cider
- Salt & ground black pepper
- A dessertspoon of Flat leaf parsley leaves
- 1 bay leaf
- Crème fraiche (optional)
- Oven 180 C
- Lace the salmon fillets into an oven proof dish.
- Eason and pour in the cider until it comes up to about half the height of the fillets.
- Op the bay leaf in and scatter the parsley over the fillets.
- Over with some kitchen foil and place in the oven.
- Ook for roughly 15-20 mins (depending on how well cooked you like your fish cooked).
- Emove the salmon form the cooking liquor and place on a warmish serving plate.
- Our the liquor into a saucepan and place over a medium heat so it bubbles— if you want a creamier sauce add the crème fraiche now — if not let the sauce reduce a little and pour over the salmon fillets.