Steamed Chestnut And Pork Wontons
- 175 g minced pork
- 2 fat cloves of garlic — finely chopped
- 2 spring onions — finely chopped
- 10 water chestnuts — quatered
- 1 egg
- 30 wonton wraps
- Mix the pork and the egg, already beaten, together.
- Mix in the spring onions and garlic
- Lay out the wonton papers and place a teaspoon of the pork mixture on each.
- Add the water chestnuts on top moisten around the sides of the wonton and twist the top so you have little pouches.
- Using a steamer gently cook the wontons in bunches for about 5 mins.
- Serve with soy sauce