Filet Of Turkey With Leafy Green Vegetables
- 4 fillet of turkey 200 g each
- 400 g courgettes
- 300 g fennel
- 6 artichokes
- 2 shallots roughly chopped
- 1 lemon- juice
- 100 ml vegetable stock
- 1 dsp olive oil
- Thyme, bay leaf and rosemary
- Salt & pepper
- Pre heat the oven to 200
- Finely chop the herbs and place on each turkey filet, tie the filets with string.
- Slice the courgettes into strips then slice the fennel and artichokes, Pour the lemon juice over the artichokes.
- Heat the oil in a pan and brown the filets of turkey remove from the heat and leave to one side.
- Place the vegetables in the bottom of your oven proof dish and cover with the vegetable stock. Place the turkey fillets on top of the vegetables. Season and cover, and leave to cook for roughly 1 hour. Check regularly