- 150 g ready-made puff pastry
- 1 leek, sliced
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 100 g broccoli, cooked
- 250g chicken, roasted, and cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 tbsp peas, cooked
- 25 g butter
- 1 tbsp plain flour
- 200ml milk
- Preheat the oven to 200C.
- Roll out the pastry, and cut out a circle large enough to top the pie.
- Place the pieces of chicken, peas, broccoli, spring onions and leeks into a bowl and pour over white sauce, and season.
- Empty this mixture into the pie dish.
- Top with the pastry circle and press the edges with a fork to seal.
- Brush the pastry with beaten egg, then place into the oven to bake for 30 minutes, or until golden-brown.