Apple And Cranberry Crumble
- 3 large Bramley apples
- 2 tablespoons water
- 150g caster sugar
- 80g fresh cranberries
- 50g unsalted butter, diced
- 110g plain flour
- 55g caster sugar
- Preheat oven to 200C.
- Peel, core and cut apples into small pieces.
- Place apples in a pan with the water and gently cook.
- Add sugar and stir until tender.
- Add cranberries to apples and stir very gently.
- To make the topping, lightly rub butter into flour and sugar until crumbly.
- Spoon apples and cranberries into shallow ovenproof dish. Sprinkle crumble mixture over top until fruit is just covered.
- Place in oven for 10-30 minutes or until light golden brown. Serve.