from Pierre Rouchouse
- 2 courgettes — finely cut into small squares
- 5 medium eggs
- 9 crab sticks — cut into smallish chunks
- 1 tin of crabmeat —drained
- 1 soup spoon of fish stock (don't worry if you don't have this at home)
- 1 pack of ready made puff pastry
- 250 ml of cream
- ½ glass of milk
- Salt and pepper
- Olive oil
- 1 flan dish about 26cm in diameter
- Preheat the oven to 200C
- Gently warm the olive oil and sweat the courgettes until they are tender.
- Roll out the pastry and line the flan dish and using a fork prick it all over.
- In a separate bowl beat the eggs as if you were making an omelette. Add the courgettes, crab sticks, drained crab meat, fish stock (if using) cream and milk.
- Pour the mixture into the dish, and place it in the oven.
- Cook for roughly 40 mins, depending on your oven, I would check at about 35 mins if it is set remove.
- Serve warm or cold.