Salade Franc Comtoise From Fabien Joly www.thefrenchcomte.co.uk
- 1 Leaf Lettuce
- 300 g Cured Ham (From the French Comte)
- 200g Comte 12 months (From the French Comte)
- 150g smoked bacon in cubes (From the French Comte)
- 4 tomatoes
- handful of Walnuts
- Just pan fry the bacon and mix all the ingredients.
- For the dressing you can either make a traditional French vinaigrette with Olive oil, mustard and vinegar or if we have some in stock (we don't always have it) use one of our cheeses called cancoillotte with white wine.
- Just pour a glass of white wine in the pan used to cook the bacon and reduce then add 2 generous spoons of cancoillotte, stir and use as dressing.